Lane Bryant

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday 3-Way: Lane Bryant Peplum

Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a fabulous day. I really struggled with this post as to whether I should make it a #RepeatOffender or a Thursday 3-way. I guess it will be a little of both because I have totally abused this Lane Bryant sequin bustier peplum in less than a month. I have actually worn this top more than 3 ways, but 2 of them are similar so I count them as one.

The first time I rocked this top was a few weeks back. I decided to wear my peplum over a sleeves white blouse from Talbot's and gold Lane Bryant french terry pants. Similarly the following week, I rocked the same peplum with a long sleeved blouse from Talbot's, leather ASOS skirt and Chico's jacket.





Because I clearly couldn't get enough of this top last month, the following week I wanted to wear it again! Because I had worn it twice with a white shirt and my Chico's jacket, I decided to "pep up" (pun intended) Twelve 24 Boutique faux leather dress. By topping the dress with my peplum top and Iman faux fur vest and adding my Kate Spade x Keds sneakers, I created a fun look without being too fussy! 


Today I decided to create a double peplum effect by pairing my top with my Twelve 24 boutique faux leather jacket.  I flipped the jacket around so that it zipped up the back and created the illusion of a mock neck faux leather top. To round out the look, I added my gold french terry pants and black lace #StyleSteal Nine West pumps from Ross. 





As you can see, I have thoroughly enjoyed this peplum. If you haven't checked out the new look of Lane Bryant, you are definitely missing out. Be sure to follow them on Facebook for all of the latest looks and for some great discount codes!  Which of my looks is your fave? 

See you on the front row-

<3 Parker S. 




1 comment: