Lane Bryant

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SWAK

A few months ago I was introduced the brand Sealed With A Kiss, better known as SWAK. While attending the Sonsi #beyoutiful pop up party at #fffweek, I scored some items from SWAK in my gift bag. I am always stoked to try new products, but I had no idea that I would be putting my SWAK swag to the test so quickly.
  
Having walked around NYC everywhere for the previous 2 days, not only did my feet hurt, but my thighs were seriously chafed. Now if you’re not fat, you will idea what I’m talking about, but imagine your skin rubbing together so bad that it’s raw! Not a good feeling! Thankfully the sun, moon and stars all aligned and The Perfect Leggings and Felicity Poncho were in my gift bag. They were a fat girls beacon of hope on a hot, summer day!

After settling back in my hotel room, I immediately put on my new leggings and poncho. The leggings really are perfect. Besides saving my already raw thighs, the leggings stayed perfectly in place. Sometimes leggings will sag in the crotch or slide down your butt, but these were absolutely amazing.  Because the leggings are a rayon/spandex blend, they feel more like a super opaque footless tight than traditional cotton leggings.
In addition to the leggings I received the Felicity Poncho Top in the most amazing shade of green. I decided to go for broke and put it to the test, too. The whole ensemble was such a welcomed bit of elegant comfort that I was able to continue exploring the city the rest of the afternoon.

@ohnikka, @loladarling & me (photo courtesy of lola darling)

After returning from NYC, I scored some additional SWAK at Twelve 24 Boutique, here in Atlanta. This time, I went for something more elegant; the Anastasia Convertible Maxi Dress in white. I had such an amazing time trying it on in the store and couldn’t wait to wear it out. I decided to dawn this look at the Curves Fashion Week Indie Showcase. Armed with a FAB statement necklace from Rean Fisher, my SWAK dress was both elegant and comfortable. I felt like a million bucks in it and like I was wearing super soft lounge wear.

At Twelve 24 Boutique

Enjeanious by Rean Fisher Necklace, SWAK Dress

On the runway at Curves Fashion Week (photo courtesy of Cocoa Report)

The moral of this story is, if you love to look great and be comfy at the same time, choose SWAK! 
Besides, everything is better when it's Sealed With A Kiss!

xoxo-

<3 Parker S. 

1 comment:

  1. Girl yes that day in NYC was a killer!!! We had fun, oh yes we did!!! Now on to the white dress...ohhhh laaa I love it!!! Also that beautiful necklace!! OMG!!!! Werk!!!

    ReplyDelete