Lane Bryant

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BouChic Boutique

Hey guys, I have to tell you about a TDF boutique I visited this weekend on the Chic Boutique Tour. Like I said in my video, I went to so many AWESOME stores and this is for sure number one on my list! BouChic is just that, a tres' chic boutique. I mean everything about this store is AMAZING! First of all it's located in the ultra chic and eco friendly Enso development off of Glenwood in east Atlanta, and secondly, it also pulls double duty as a boutique and lounge!!! Let me think, great shopping + an ultra chic lounge + yummy libations= a kick ass girls night out! In addition all those wonderful things, BouChic is also CURVY GIRL FRIENDLY!!! So, ladies, be sure to check out BouChic Boutique! It totally gets the Parker Simmons Stamp of Approval!

xoxo-

<3 Parker S.

p.s.- Be sure to check out BouChic the last Wednesday of every month for Cosmopolitan Wednesday's! It's a great way to unwind with style demonstrations, cocktails and special discounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment